SASTIC to dos
Let's contribute Armenia's future together
1. Getting together
This is the first milestone with the aim of bringing together enough people (thousand and more) who believe in the mission and are ready to invest to change the life in Armenia and get long-term benefits.
This milestone must demonstrate that:
- There are enough people who have a strong desire to help and are ready to take on responsibility in the form of a small monthly contribution.
- There are enough volunteers who can provide a best-in-class professional contribution.
- The initial group will be large enough to represent the larger Armenian professional community around the world. It will be diverse and represent a variety of different industry sectors and geographic locations. This way we can reliably extrapolate the group’s vision to a larger scale.
- The starting monthly capital must be enough to form a legal body, start an office, and invest in projects
2. Consolidating group members' (investors') views
As soon as we achieve the first milestone, the next step would be forming a survey team.
- This team will work with all the investors by direct querying, or organizing calls, in order to listen and collect all the requirements and expectations.
- The final report should clearly demonstrate the investors’ expectations.
- The surveys, discussion points, and the results will be summarized and presented to everyone.
- High-level targets should be defined and documented.
3. Defining the fund structure
Based on the investors’ ideas and expectations, the dedicated finance team should develop, release, and present the possible fund structures. The proposed structures must satisfy the above-defined goals.
After discussions, reviews, and final votes, the best structure will be selected. This will result in the establishment of the fund.
4. The fund roadmap definition
With the fund’s legal establishment, a managing board should be appointed by election. From this point, we can start the actual investments.
The managing board should develop and present the roadmap of the fund. This must include short, medium, and long term goals and targets.
The fund’s online platform must be operational to enable investors with online registration, contribution, and process monitoring.
Based on the defined projects the actual investments must be kicked-off.
The projects execution, milestones, and results must be monitored and periodically reported to the investors.
The operational team must demonstrate real impact (initially even small) to gain trust and to constantly bring new investors repeatedly.
Summary in video
What can you do
Invest, knowledge, skills, time, money, and benefit from personal investment in the long run
Make minimal and consistent monthly contibutions
Bring in your skills and experise
Become a mentor or lead to our youth